Monday, March 15, 2021

Before the paint dries again (metaphorically speaking)...

Hey there! I'm back giving it another go. 

This time I'm feeling significantly more normal on a cognitive level so I'm going to start entering blog posts as I'm able, again. LOL

As the saying goes: You may see me struggle but you won't see me just quit.

This last year, I've had five paintings commissioned, two of which are posted below. 

What you see below is the latest commission I'd rendered in artist's grade acrylics for someone's new office wall. It's a 24'x30" gallery wrapped canvas, titled "Peace". 


And this one was for the client's spouse. It's slightly larger at 24"x36" in size, also rendered in the acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas, and it's titled "Joy".



In general, I am not an abstract painter, but like so many things, I am enjoying figuring out a new addition to my skill set. What really matters is the clients were thrilled and love how peaceful and explosive each piece looks. That's the best success in my book. Enjoy the photos. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment